The Olight M2R Pro Warrior is a 21700 flashlight with increased output and battery life. The packaging is relatively extensive. The surface texture of this flashlight is improved to the 2nd multifunctional tail with an enhanced connective magnetism. Its magnetic USB charging wire can hold two A current, increasing the charging rate by 100%, thus saving your charging time.
It has four sequencing modes—the low, medium-1, medium-2, and high. On the low and high end, there is Moonlight and Turbo, respectively. You must select the option separately. Strobe is the only flashing mode you can achieve without switching options.
It’s the best tactical flashlight with a lanyard hole, flashlight bag, USB charging plate, and detached two-way stainless-steel Pocket Clip. Above all, the flashlight comes with a user manual. Easy to understand instructions––to facilitate you in handling the flashlight appropriately.
Features of Olight M2R Pro Warrior
- Single 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery and a TIR lens––to give a uniform beam.
- 1800 lumens––to increase power and distance to 20% and 44%, respectively. The light can cover a distance of 300 meters.
- The structure is aeronautical aluminium––scratch-resistant hard type anodization.
- The electric blue bezel–––PVD-coated to serve as a glass breaker and for self-defence purposes.
- Newly designed tail switch––enable you to select different output levels. There are two modes: mode one and mode2, which are managed by the soft magnetic queue.
- Turbo and Strobe aspect––you can double click to switch to Turbo or triple-click for the Strobe.
- Visual display indicator ––located at the centre on the switch to help you monitor the battery level all the time.
- Upgraded USB cable––it’s a quick charge that supports up to 2 ° of current. It saves your time and power.
- Stainless steel clip––it’s rust-resistant, which means your flashlight will always be neat.
- Belt clip––you can comfortably clip your flashlight in the belt or trouser.
- Uses Cree XHP35 HD NW de-domed LED and SMO reflector––a power emitter with22400 cd intensity that ensures the brightness is constant.
- Excellent holster––it helps you to quick-release the button for faster access to the light.
- Firm The lanyard–– to support the weight of the light appropriately.
What Do Users Say?
Olight M2R Pro Warrior is indeed a high-quality product with excellent features. With attention to detail, you will feel the sensation of total robustness. The grip is exceptionally in the condition of use. It’s a beautiful aesthetically tactical flashlight that has an aggressive design.
Here you can check a great video review by Original Outdoors:
The soft switch is different from the previous version. It has three protruding spikes that improve your stability when using the flashlight on that flat surface.
The interface is simple but classic; there are two modes for your convenient use, direct access to the Turbo, Strobe, and the Moon level. The magnetic charger excites many users. It acts as the base as well as charging the battery quickly. You can quick-charge the flashlight within a short period since it supports a current of up to 2 Amps.
Users indicate that the adjustment is exceptional; the driver is effective and maintains a constant output. You will find that when the temperature rises too high, it automatically reduces the brightness to preserve the LED, the circuitry, and the battery.
Many users illustrate that the beam is geometrically and excellently perfect because of the TIR lens. It is a very bright spot, a large and usable spill to help you illuminate the walking surface appropriately. You will notice that the color is neutral, uniform, and well-balanced over the whole beam.
View this post on Instagram
The Olight M2R Pro is very well balanced and feels great in a average-sized hand. Switching between the over-hand and under-hand holding is efficient with its form factor. The knurling on the flashlight gives ample grip without sacrificing on its overly aggressive. The flashlight is fabric friendly, and it’s grippy even if you have wet hands.
Even if the tail cap switch somehow protrudes, the three crenulated prongs at the tail switch enable the flashlight to perfectly tail-stand without the slightest wobble. The aspect helps you with quick access for easy switch activation.
Pros and Cons
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
The Olight M2R Pro is one of the best Flashlights. It has a maximum output of 1800 lumens that range from neutral to high-performance white LED. It has a customized TIR lens and powered by a 21700 battery to help you have a reliable source of light. Ideal for tactical applications and everyday activities. The flashlight contains a compact, single and dual switch user interface for easy operation.
The most incredible thing is that the flashlight has six brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens. You can operate strobe mode by switching on the side tail. The flashlight also has a USB that attaches to the light’s base, offering efficient and fast charging. It’s easy for you to manage the power since the side switch has a power indicator. The green power shows that power is 75% and above, orange shows that power is between 30% and 75%, and red indicates that the power is less than 30%.
The design of this flashlight is particularly aggressive. Contain an electric blue bezel that has a series of spikes that can help you in emergencies. The bezel is useful for self-defence or when you want to break the glass.
Users also searched for: