Enjoying some well-prepared meat is a fantasy that many people dream of achieving, especially in the company of family and friends. Some well-grilled meat goes very well with a glass of wine, for instance, when you are partying with your friends. Unfortunately, not everyone can prepare meat well, especially if they do not have the right equipment for the job. If you do not want to fall under this category, it is time to get yourself this amazing grill from the Tefal brand. The Tefal OptiGrill is technologically designed to ensure that whatever meat you want to prepare will come out as palatable as possible.
Grills have been in use for decades, but the advancements in technology have led to some significant transformations in these cookware’s features. Manufacturers have become more innovative in making their products, which has consequently led to stiff competition in the market. With such a wide variety of grills in the market, you will probably get overwhelmed when it comes to getting one that satisfies your needs.
Tefal has created a positive reputation among its clients, and this also can be seen in the wide variety of their products, including the Tefal OptiGrill+ XL GC722D40. In this article, you will get all the required information about this product’s features and pros and cons to help you make an informed decision the next time you go shopping.
Our rating: 4.8/ 5
The market is flooded with this type of product. But have you ever wondered what sets Tefal OptiGrill+ XL GC722D40 apart from its competitors? Here are some of the most outstanding features of this elegant product from the Tefal brand that helps it set the bar too high for the rest.
View this post on Instagram
- Temperature Control – the main factor contributing to under-or over-cooked food in many grills is the lack of the temperature control feature. With this particular product, you can adjust the temperature to four different modes, giving the control to grill meat, veggies, sandwiches, and other foods.
- Nine Cooking Programs – when it comes to food grilling, your tastes and preferences are different from those of your friend. This grill, therefore, gives you the freedom for nine different cooking settings. These programs are pork, sandwich, seafood, fish, red meat, poultry, sausage, bacon, and burger. The grill automatically sets the preferable temperature for those foods so that they can cook perfectly.
- LED Cooking Level Indicator – this is an illuminated indicator that allows you to check the readiness of your food while grilling without necessarily opening the lid. The indicator shows levels of food readiness from rare to well-done by producing a beeping sound at every stage.
- Larger cooking surface – the surface where you put your food when grilling measures 800 square centimetres. The grilling space is about 33% larger than most of the other models in the market. This makes this product ideal for the preparation of food for about six to eight people.
- Removable plates and drip tray – this feature comes in handy when the time comes to clean the grill. The plates and drip tray are non-stick, too, making cleaning them a fuss-free process. Additionally, they are dishwasher safe, so you don’t have to be worried about throwing them in there for a thorough scrub.
- Automatic Sensor Cooking technology – This is the feature that allows the grill to detect the number of items laid on the cooking surface and their thickness. The system then adjusts the temperature and cooking time appropriately so that you get the best results with your meal.
- Continuous Cooking – it gets tedious and boring when you have to switch off a grill as you enter the second cooking phase. The case with this product from the Tefal brand is different. After you are done with the first cooking phase, you should wait for the lights to flash, and then you can continue into the second phase without first switching off the grill.
Here you can check a video on how to cook meat with the grill:
Pros and Cons
Every product has bright and downsides, and Tefal OptiGrill+ XL GC722D40 is not an exception. Regardless of the impressive features mentioned above about this product, the advantages and disadvantages parts will help you make a better purchase decision. Does it favor you? Does the grill satisfy your needs? Or does it hurt you financially or in any other way? Follow through to understand why you should get this amazing product;
Technology has transformed significantly in the last years, especially when it comes to cookware. Today, you don’t have to strain yourself gathering charcoal or lighting up your gas cooker to prepare some meals – electrical grills do all this with so much convenience. However, the influx in today’s market may make it challenging for you to pick the best grill. This is why this detailed review of the Tefal OptiGrill+ XL GC722D40 is here to make your work easier.
Our rating: 4.8/ 5
I hope that this article has dived deep into the Tefal OptiGrill’s features, pros, and cons to help you make an appropriate purchase decision. The features are incredible, and once you purchase this product, then your neighbours will be jealous. Clearly, anything that has more advantages over disadvantages is a great product to add to your home. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your money and walk to the nearest store to get this exemplary cookware.
Users also searched for: